Where do these Bruin parts keep coming from?


Oooh first mutant Zebra over on the left there and... It's more Bruin legs!
Now this is extra odd because while I was certain it was unlikely that a Bruin had somehow got mixed up in my Bengal population, this is another whole laptop with another download of Exodus and I'm still getting random Bruin parts thrown in?
I wonder what would happen if I had a population of Bruins?


Not long after that I got my first colour mutation, this fiery redhead that the autonamer amusing called Goldie!
I'm not going to selectively breed any of these mutants like I have been with my Bengals, but I have saved a copy of Goldie in my onedrive, if I hit a point after a few hundred hours back on my regular laptop of samey looking Bengals I might throw her into the mix.
I am hoping she breeds though, purple Zebras are amazingly cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zebras

Bringing It All Back Home

I Guess They Weren't Immortal After All